Share This

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Don't Miss Today ...Looking Back!

A friend of mine asked her Facebook friends if they had read the Bible today and would they share. How about it friends. What did God show you in His word today? Please share and encourage us.

Here's Kathy's,
Been studying Priscilla Shirer's One In A Million...they kept whining
in the wilderness looking back...They kept missing miracles of the
moment!
I just read Philippians 3:13-14
"Brethren, I do not count
myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, FORGETTING THINGS WHICH
ARE BEHIND and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I
press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ
Jesus.





Just Thinkin',

Kathy

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT