Share This

Friday, April 24, 2015

Dangit...I'M A SUGAR BOWL


Thinkin' about my grandfather.
He used to crack us up by singing "I'm a Little Teapot" but when he got to the part where you put a hand on one hip and make a spout with the other, He'd say, "Here is my handle (one hand on hip) here is my spout (other hand on other hip)" pretend to be frustrated...and start over.

After the third try of "here is my handle, here is my spout" both hands on hips, Grandpa John would look down at his sides in frustration and shout...
"DANGIT...I'm A SUGAR BOWL!"

The teapot is short and stout to allow proper room for the tea leaves to expand and steep. It is very important to the tea service.

In life, some of us are not the teapot.

Some of us may feel like "Chip" the cup with a crack from Beauty and the Beast.

Some of us want to be the silver tray, but hard as we try, we are simple and are the waste bowl meant to contain spent leaves (okay...moms)!

Some of us are the sugar bowl and some of us the creamer. Both bring flavor and sweetness to the tea.

Feel like a saucer? Then be the best saucer you can be! Catch the drips and tolerate a spill or two, all the while saving the table cloth!

It takes all of the pieces together to make a proper tea service!

Church...we are one big tea service!  Do your part and serve well.

Now...who wants a biscuit?

Be You, I'll try to be me...God knew what He was doing!

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.


(more scripture for you to consider)
http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/2-20.htm
http://biblehub.com/romans/9-21.htm
http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/12-12.htm

Have a great weekend.
Kathy

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT