Share This

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Make The Choice


Habukkuk never gets much "air time". I mean really, when's the last time you quoted Habukkuk or sang a song about his experience? So in honor of this book of the bible, I am going to make a bumper sticker:


"MAKE THE CHOICE....TO REJOICE"

Habakkuk 3:17-18 (New International Version)

17 Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,

18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.







Here are the rules according to scripture....

1) Rejoice ALWAYS

2) Pray WITHOUT CEASING

3) Give Thanks IN ALL THINGS



Well, I hope that describes how you will choose to live today.
I'll work on it too!

Just Thinkin',

Kathy

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT