Share This

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Scrubbin' Toilets and Praising God

I Always thought, "who cares?" when folks post what they are eating, cleaning, sorting, watching...now I realize...we either want to love and support our friends or we don't. Maybe the post from the same friend is always a picture of themselves (themself ??grammar police?) or what they had for lunch...but if you love, love unconditionally! I need to work on the judgmental girl in my head that evaluates a post as unworthy of my time.
Having said that:

I am home for the first day in 8 days...I will be watching the recorded Downton Abbey, I am going in to scrub toilets, I saw my friend Timothy D. Perez on Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns (you rock the bad boy image, friend!) then I will, after having thoroughly disinfected my arms and hands...go cook a much awaited meal for my two manly men who kept things running while I was away!!



Oh, and by the way, I CAN SCRUB THE TOILET TO THE GLORY OF GOD!!! PRAISING IN THE BATHROOM IS JUST AS EFFECTIVE AS THE PRAISES IN THE TABERNACLE IF DONE WITH A GRATEFUL HEART!!!
What is God asking you to do today? Maybe no one but Him will notice...

Changing diapers?
Cleaning house?
Fixing a meal?
Reading your Bible?
Sending money to a friend in need with no trace back to you?
Forgiving someone?
Starting something He's asked you to start?
Stopping something He's asked you to stop?
Sitting in silence waiting on HIM?
Smiling at the waiter?
Smiling at the person in front of you with 25 items in the express lane?
Well...put on the full armor of God and do your work as unto HIM!
Whatever your hand finds to do...do it to HIS GLORY!!

( and I have it on good authority...in Heaven...there are no FREE WILL TOILETS...once cleaned always cleaned and the lid is always UP or Down as needed!!!)

Don't send me hate mail...I think I read it in the book of John....
Ummm...

ANGRY JESUS JUKES CAN BE SENT TO
kathy@Getafunnybone.com


Ecclesiastes 9:10
English Standard Version (ESV)
10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might,...

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT