Share This

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm Coming Home....Story by Cindy Navarro


Thanks to Cindy Navarro for sharing a story on our website. I hope you get a chance to click over to read it. Feel free to share it on your facebook or email as well.
I'll be back in a couple days to tell you the final story of "God is at the Laundry Mat" as Rich installed the new washing machine and all is well in laundry land here at the home front.

I will, as promised, tell you the rest of the story of breezy the phantom wheelchair when I return to blog next week.
Be blessed by Cindy's article in the meantime.

http://agentleanswer.weebly.com/teachable-moments.html

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT