Share This

Monday, July 22, 2013

Can Chickens Fly?

It amazes me that I, a fairly attentive person, can't at any one moment in time remember basic mathematical facts or exactly where I put my car keys if they are not on the organizational hook by the back door, but I have random-unnecessary-little known facts running through my head on a daily basis.

Did you know that an ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain? Or that a chicken can fly? (Yes, there just never has been one go longer than 13 seconds)

Did you know it is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs?

Did you care or care to know that in every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere? Well, that part is an urban legend, but SOME episodes do anyway...



This is one fact that stuck with me today (as I was searching for my keys) because it is a fact that I find most necessary especially when I need to be still and know:

"I AM"  is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

“I AM ”  (YHWH) says it all. It was said by God. The God, the creator, the God of Moses, the God of Abraham, the God of the Bible...and Jesus His ONLY begotten Son...and...
the only one who might know where my keys are right now!

John 8:58

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”
Have a great Week!

Just Thinkin',

Kathy

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT