Kathy Lonsinger is...
Bummed about Death care, I mean , Health Care plan passing....but not bummed for long...God did not wake up today and go, "Your kidding me...how did that happen?' Trust Him and Him alone!!!
Sharing stories, devotions, humor, and wisdom for your journey. Our mission at A Gentle Answer Ministries is to encourage readers to seek God and apply the truth and wisdom found in the Bible to their everyday lives. Invite someone to join us today.
Share This
Find Us on Facebook
Search
A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
-
Kathy Lonsinger is... Bummed about Death care, I mean , Health Care plan passing....but not bummed for long...God did not wake up today and ...
-
(At the request of someone dealing with the consequences of allowing a child to run the family's schedule, I am rerunning this post.) H...
-
I have been avoiding you. No, not you the reader, you...blog number 100. You see I need to evaluate why I post what I post and if anyone i...
-
In Matthew 26:7 we read the story of a woman bringing a very costly perfume/ointment in an Alabaster box to pour over Jesus. This gesture of...
-
"When I want to speak let me think first -Is it true? -Is it kind? -Is it necessary? If not, let it be left unsaid." (Attr...
-
It was just okay. I thought it was odd. Why weren’t there two of them? It didn’t match anything in my kitchen. I just smiled and took the...
-
A Partridge? A Pear Tree? Not Danny Bonaduce In a Bradford? Not David Cassidy? Oh...my Bad! The Twelve Days of Christmas The Mean...
-
The Twelve Days of Christmas The Meaning Behind The Song The twelve days of Christmas are the twelve days between Christmas Day, Dec. 25t...
-
How can I be lost? I was in a new town for almost 9 months. I had driven the same route 21 miles one way...21 miles back... ev...
-
Is it hard for you to stop and ask directions when you are clearly heading the wrong direction? Do you fight with God when He asks somethin...
