Share This

Friday, March 19, 2010

TOILET PAPER...AND BUBBLE WRAP





Okay...Oklahoma forecast...you are not cooperating with my brilliant spring cleaning plan. House to myself: Check... kids are away with unnamed child's pickup truck at my disposal makes for a mom's cleaning dream!!! Salvation Army and landfill here I come! Or will I...Mr. Weather Man?

So, I was thinking today how quickly our moods can go from gratitude to grumbling if a slight change or disappointment shows up in our lives. Gratitude must not be conditional.

As Christians, do we quickly forget to give thanks for the complete sovereignty of God in our life... when a storm begins to brew?

My goal this week is to work on being grateful. I don't want to have a fickle heart toward God.

Will you join me this week in Praising God even if a cloud rolls in? Tell HIM what you're thankful for...then tell others...post it on here or on your own fb page.

For me so far today....Toilet paper and bubble wrap....both make my life so much easier!


1 Chronicles 16:8 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

1 Chronicles 29:13
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.

Just thinkin',

Kathy

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT