This is from Anita...she knows we all need 4 hands and eyeballs in the back off our neck! She's a "mutha" too!
Go check out her website when your through watching!
Enjoy,
Kathy
Sharing stories, devotions, humor, and wisdom for your journey. Our mission at A Gentle Answer Ministries is to encourage readers to seek God and apply the truth and wisdom found in the Bible to their everyday lives. Invite someone to join us today.
Share This
Find Us on Facebook
Search
A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
-
From the Archives, this post is appropriate for what is happening in the political and spiritual arena in our country right now! .............
-
Not all of our "Golden Calves" look the same...but they are all equally offensive to God! Some thoughts I've had after rereadi...
-
Finding you are holding a grudge? Someone holding one against you? What does the Bible say about that? Don't be a Fonzy!!!! Just say it...
-
Dear Local Church, Moving to a new town presents Church going families with a challenge. Finding a "Church Home" can be simple...
-
You know that ever popular commercial "What's in your wallet?"? Well Ladies, "What's in your purse?" We carry in...
-
THIS... Is what Christmas at our house looks like in my head. Along with a fantastic menu and lots of cookies... THIS... Is ...
-
"When I want to speak let me think first -Is it true? -Is it kind? -Is it necessary? If not, let it be left unsaid." (Attr...
-
"Is life so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I care not what cou...
-
I have been avoiding you. No, not you the reader, you...blog number 100. You see I need to evaluate why I post what I post and if anyone i...
-
Just an observation on words: (You can scroll on away if you don't want my observation...no worries) Several times in the past f...
