I had the honor of sitting in a private screening of the film "JAMAA" this week. I was so moved by this beautiful film based on a true story. If you have a chance you will want to see it. This film is partnered with World Vision.
The line that struck me the most in the picture was: "If you loved Jesus...love what He loves."
Do you love the things...the people that Jesus loves? Do the things that break HIS heart break yours? What can you do to help another person or family that Jesus loves? Right in your own circle of influence, you can be Jesus' hands to someone else
Be part of JAMAA...what are you waiting for?
http://jamaa.worldvision.org/about/faqs.html
Just Thinkin',
Kathy
Sharing stories, devotions, humor, and wisdom for your journey. Our mission at A Gentle Answer Ministries is to encourage readers to seek God and apply the truth and wisdom found in the Bible to their everyday lives. Invite someone to join us today.
Share This
Find Us on Facebook
Search
A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
-
(At the request of someone dealing with the consequences of allowing a child to run the family's schedule, I am rerunning this post.) H...
-
I have been avoiding you. No, not you the reader, you...blog number 100. You see I need to evaluate why I post what I post and if anyone i...
-
In Matthew 26:7 we read the story of a woman bringing a very costly perfume/ointment in an Alabaster box to pour over Jesus. This gesture of...
-
It was just okay. I thought it was odd. Why weren’t there two of them? It didn’t match anything in my kitchen. I just smiled and took the...
-
How can I be lost? I was in a new town for almost 9 months. I had driven the same route 21 miles one way...21 miles back... ev...
-
"Is life so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I care not what cou...
-
A Partridge? A Pear Tree? Not Danny Bonaduce In a Bradford? Not David Cassidy? Oh...my Bad! The Twelve Days of Christmas The Mean...
-
The Twelve Days of Christmas The Meaning Behind The Song The twelve days of Christmas are the twelve days between Christmas Day, Dec. 25t...
-
I guess Church Budgets don't allow for copy editing....Share Actual notices in church bulletins: *Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 pm-praye...
-
What was that police squad car doing outside of my son’s school? It was early, not even 8 o’clock in the morning as I waited outside the gym...
