Share This

Thursday, January 14, 2010

We Don't Say Shut Up...So...


Dear Mr. Pat Robertson,

Please only say what the bible says. It is God's word and He does a great job of speaking for himself. Since my children know we don't say SHUT UP at my house...In the words of Steven Curtis Chapman, Mr. Robertson PLEASE:"BE STILL....BE SPEECHLESS".
Think about it...(yes I am saying shut up)...I will stop this car and come back there if you don't stop!!!
In the mean time please Note the few problems I have had with your advice and proclamations the past few years:
Instead of condemnation for the people of a country suffering from an earthquake or natural disaster, pray for Haiti, let God decide what HE is up to... and if I am crushed under a building at any point in the future, please HELP ME FIRST...evaluate my circumstance all you want later!!!
Next:
Read scripture regarding the commitment of a husband and wife. Stop telling folks what YOU think and let's leave the advice up to what GOD declares.
Based on the criteria you gave as to a wife "not being" there...shouldn't most of your viewers feel free to move on to another "prosperity preacher" now.
Thank you,

Kathy

P.S. A GENTLE ANSWER TURNS AWAY WRATH BUT A HARSH WORD STIRS UP ANGER Proverbs 15:1

Just Thinkin'.... No...no this time I am not just thinkin... I am just a bit ticked and sad....you have a responsibility to get things like this right or simply say I DON'T KNOW LET'S SEE WHAT SCRIPTURE SAYS!!!!

Every life is precious and deserves the commitment of a loved one to continue whether there is one thing left besides a heartbeat.

Kathy Lonsinger Founder and Speaker and WRITER for:
A GENTLE ANSWER MINISTRIES....GENTLE DOES NOT MEAN PASSIVE!!!!! So I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!!!!

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT