When your questions come without answers and you can only see part of what HE is doing in your life just remember when you don't understand...
GOD IS GOD!!
Just Thinkin' and praying for YOU today.
Kathy
Sharing stories, devotions, humor, and wisdom for your journey. Our mission at A Gentle Answer Ministries is to encourage readers to seek God and apply the truth and wisdom found in the Bible to their everyday lives. Invite someone to join us today.
Share This
Find Us on Facebook
Search
A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
-
Just as the North Pole receives many letters from children addressed to Santa, the U.S. Post Office receives many addressed simply "GOD...
-
I have been avoiding you. No, not you the reader, you...blog number 100. You see I need to evaluate why I post what I post and if anyone i...
-
So many people have sent emails expressing a feeling of God being "up to something" in their lives right now. The Body of Chri...
-
Since I have run across the topic of prayer this week several times in various forms I thought I might consider... How's my prayer life?...
-
Guess what? In this world you will have trouble! Jesus promised you that. But He quickly reminded those listening that HE has overcome the...
-
Some of us get stuck trying to figure out how to study God's word. We either are in our cars driving kids back and forth, or working at...
-
Kathy Lonsinger is... Bummed about Death care, I mean , Health Care plan passing....but not bummed for long...God did not wake up today and ...
-
My family had a wonderful time celebrating New Year's Eve with family friends. We simply relaxed and ate pizza and played games and gigg...
-
Pit dwellers are different from pit visitors. Christians, sometimes... we fall in a pit. I have been a pit dweller on several occasion...
-
Standing at the corner of Faith and Reason... I have reached a conclusion. God is not reasonable. Has He asked something unreasona...
