In this world...you will have trouble! That is a promise Jesus made to us. He then promised that He has overcome the world!
John 16:33
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
The difficulty you are facing is not too much for HIM. However, when you are the one going through something, and your friends have snarky little comments or words of wisdom...you might want to smack 'em right in the nose! Well okay, maybe that is just me. Well meaning comments will never replace the power of prayer on your behalf.
I don't know what you are going through, I only know there are several friends of this ministry that are struggling right now. I want you to know...we pray for you.
When you can't carry the burden for someone you care about...you can carry them to Jesus in prayer.
This is for those of you who are hurting for whatever reason only you may know.
When we think of God in His mercy, caring about everything that is important to His children ...we know it is the MOST...not the Least we can do...Pray for each other!
D.L. Moody wrote, "Some people think God does not like to be troubled with our constant coming and asking. The way to trouble God is not to come at all."
Just Thinkin',
Kathy
Sharing stories, devotions, humor, and wisdom for your journey. Our mission at A Gentle Answer Ministries is to encourage readers to seek God and apply the truth and wisdom found in the Bible to their everyday lives. Invite someone to join us today.
Share This
Find Us on Facebook
Search
A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
-
(At the request of someone dealing with the consequences of allowing a child to run the family's schedule, I am rerunning this post.) H...
-
I have been avoiding you. No, not you the reader, you...blog number 100. You see I need to evaluate why I post what I post and if anyone i...
-
In Matthew 26:7 we read the story of a woman bringing a very costly perfume/ointment in an Alabaster box to pour over Jesus. This gesture of...
-
It was just okay. I thought it was odd. Why weren’t there two of them? It didn’t match anything in my kitchen. I just smiled and took the...
-
How can I be lost? I was in a new town for almost 9 months. I had driven the same route 21 miles one way...21 miles back... ev...
-
"Is life so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I care not what cou...
-
A Partridge? A Pear Tree? Not Danny Bonaduce In a Bradford? Not David Cassidy? Oh...my Bad! The Twelve Days of Christmas The Mean...
-
The Twelve Days of Christmas The Meaning Behind The Song The twelve days of Christmas are the twelve days between Christmas Day, Dec. 25t...
-
I guess Church Budgets don't allow for copy editing....Share Actual notices in church bulletins: *Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 pm-praye...
-
What was that police squad car doing outside of my son’s school? It was early, not even 8 o’clock in the morning as I waited outside the gym...
