Share This

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Darn Magnets


Well...some of you know I'm working on "Out Popped This Cow" or My book of excuses to the Lord. Here's my thought (excuse)for today:

We all make excuses for poor choices. Today my challenge is food. Now that I have been feeling better and my appetite is back, I seem to keep ending up in the kitchen.
Well, now I know it is not my fault...It is part of my medical condition. I realized I have a lot of metal fillings in my mouth and an equally ridiculous number of refrigerator magnets. See, it is not my fault--I'm magnetized by the refrigerator...might as well have a snack while I'm in there...right?
or
Matthew 26:41 (New International Version)
"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."

Just justifying,
Kathy

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT