Share This

Friday, December 10, 2010

I Wonder by Kim Thomas with Poetry "Jesus" by Kim Thomas


Well friends, I've missed talking with you. Just as each of you are busy this time of year, our household has had an interesting November and now into December too.

Instead of reading my thoughts though, this week, I'm pleased to share my dear friend, Poet and bible teacher, Kim Thomas' article published on A Gentle Answer Ministries' website today.

I know you will enjoy her article and the beautiful poem she shares titled "Jesus".

I hope you have a truly joyful season of Advent and a Mighty (which is what Merry means) Christmas.

Love and kinship,

Kathy

(Here's a beautiful picture of my friend Kim and her husband Doug)

Enjoy Kim's story by clicking HERE to go to the Teachable Moments page on the site.

Then spend some time reading the other sections of the magazine and browsing through some of our "Books And Gadgets" pages.





Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT