Share This

Friday, September 16, 2011

WE DON'T SAY SHUT UP AT OUR HOUSE BUT....PAT...SERIOUSLY...COME ON..."BE STILL...BE SPEECHLESS"

The original content of this story to MR. Robertson was in regard to his inappropriate response to the earthquake in Haiti. I had to update it today...or blow a gasket!!!!
Thanks,
Kathy


Ecclesiastes 5:2
Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.



Dear Mr. Pat Robertson,

Please only say what the bible says. It is God's word and He does a great job of speaking for himself. Since my children know we don't say SHUT UP at my house...In the words of Steven Curtis Chapman, Mr. Robertson PLEASE:"BE STILL....BE SPEECHLESS".
Think about it...(yes I am saying shut up)...I will stop this car and come back there if you don't stop!!!
In the mean time please Note the few problems I have had with your advice and proclamations the past few years:
Instead of condemnation for the people of a country suffering from an earthquake or natural disaster, pray for Haiti, let God decide what HE is up to... and if I am crushed under a building at any point in the future, please HELP ME FIRST...evaluate my circumstance all you want later!!!
Next:
Read scripture regarding the commitment of a husband and wife. Stop telling folks what YOU think and let's leave the advice up to what GOD declares.
Based on the criteria you gave as to a wife "not being" there...shouldn't most of your viewers feel free to move on to another "prosperity preacher" now.
Thank you,

Kathy

P.S. A GENTLE ANSWER TURNS AWAY WRATH BUT A HARSH WORD STIRS UP ANGER Proverbs 15:1

Just Thinkin'.... No...no this time I am not just thinkin... I am just a bit ticked and sad....you have a responsibility to get things like this right or simply say I DON'T KNOW LET'S SEE WHAT SCRIPTURE SAYS!!!!

Every life is precious and deserves the commitment of a loved one to continue whether there is one thing left besides a heartbeat.

Kathy Lonsinger Founder and Speaker and WRITER for:
A GENTLE ANSWER MINISTRIES....GENTLE DOES NOT MEAN PASSIVE!!!!! So I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!!!! I realize I need to let my words be few as well...I will work on that.
Kathy

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT