Sharing stories, devotions, humor, and wisdom for your journey. Our mission at A Gentle Answer Ministries is to encourage readers to seek God and apply the truth and wisdom found in the Bible to their everyday lives. Invite someone to join us today.
Share This
Saturday, November 14, 2009
ANYWHERE,,,EVERYWHEN!
Where do you tell people about your savior Jesus? Who do you tell about Jesus? When do you tell about Jesus?
I love the teachings and writings of G. Campbell Morgan. One of his famous quotes makes us remember when GOD says go...go! When GOD says speak...speak! If he says step out on the water...step!
The quote is this;
. . . The Spirit witnessing in me, I become the instrument through which the Spirit witnesses to the world. Where? Anywhere. When? Everywhen.
Have you allowed God to use you as His instrument through which the Spirit can witness? No banging people over the head with a bible, no screaming from a sidewalk, just live it! Morgan also said...
"God has foreordained the works to which He has called you. He has been ahead of you preparing the place to which you are coming and manipulating all the resources of the universe in order that the work you do may be a part of His whole great and gracious work."
Whether you are willing to just pray for your waitstaff at the restaurant, help a neighbor, be the best boss you can be, be the best employee you can be, be the best spouse you can be, teach a bible class or just be a good witness to your own children...God has something in the works for you to do!
Nike don't sue me...but JUST DO IT!
Where...ANYWHERE... When...EVERYWHEN!
Just Thinkin'
Kathy
Find Us on Facebook
Search
A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
-
(At the request of someone dealing with the consequences of allowing a child to run the family's schedule, I am rerunning this post.) H...
-
I have been avoiding you. No, not you the reader, you...blog number 100. You see I need to evaluate why I post what I post and if anyone i...
-
In Matthew 26:7 we read the story of a woman bringing a very costly perfume/ointment in an Alabaster box to pour over Jesus. This gesture of...
-
It was just okay. I thought it was odd. Why weren’t there two of them? It didn’t match anything in my kitchen. I just smiled and took the...
-
How can I be lost? I was in a new town for almost 9 months. I had driven the same route 21 miles one way...21 miles back... ev...
-
"Is life so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I care not what cou...
-
A Partridge? A Pear Tree? Not Danny Bonaduce In a Bradford? Not David Cassidy? Oh...my Bad! The Twelve Days of Christmas The Mean...
-
The Twelve Days of Christmas The Meaning Behind The Song The twelve days of Christmas are the twelve days between Christmas Day, Dec. 25t...
-
I guess Church Budgets don't allow for copy editing....Share Actual notices in church bulletins: *Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 pm-praye...
-
What was that police squad car doing outside of my son’s school? It was early, not even 8 o’clock in the morning as I waited outside the gym...
