Share This

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

DO YOU LOVE THE BABYJESUS...THE CHRIST?

People love Christmas. But why is so hard to love Christ? The baby in a manger does not give many people too much trouble.


Are you enjoying this season of parties, presents and plenty while remembering the one gift that really matters for eternity; The Gift of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ?

Do you love Christmas and the Baby Jesus?
Sure...
It is the grown man Jesus that causes all the fuss.

Do you love Jesus... The CHRIST?
As you are exchanging gifts this year...
Have you accepted his gift to you this Christmas?

His Gift is good news!

 The Bible says, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16). On the cross of Christ, God's mighty love was revealed and offered unconditionally to all who would be saved.

Do you long to know this mighty love? Did you catch the word "unconditionally"?


Salvation is God's gift to you. "The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23). When someone offers you a priceless gift, the wisest thing you can do is accept it! This very moment, you can receive Christ's gift of salvation by sincerely praying a simple prayer from your heart.  Just talk to God, tell Him what's on your heart! Agree with his word that we ALL have sinned and missed the mark. Confess what has been ruling over you. Admit your idols.  Ask Him to be your King...your Lord. People like to say "Just say the sinner's prayer".  Well, how about pray, and then live like you meant it!

Father, I know that I have sinned.  I know that You love me.  I want you to save me.
Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God, born of a virgin, brought into this world in the least "King-Like" place...a place where animals were kept. You were humble...we have been too proud to accept you. You were equal in all power and authority...you gave that up to be servant savior.

Much of our world is continuing to behave like animals toward you, and each other.

Forgive us, LORD.

Christ, you died on the cross to pay for my sins. I believe the scripture which says you were raised from the dead the 3rd day. 

Help me turn from my sin and, by faith, accept you as my personal Lord and Savior. Then please let me live like I believe this... Please let me become more Christlike, forgive my sins, and save me, Lord Jesus. 

In Your name, The name JESUS, I ask you to hear my plea
Amen.


If you have not yet "made up your mind" whether or not you believe in this Christ, Jesus, The Messiah, then...well...you actually have decided to reject this little baby...and yes, it is a very strange way to save the world...but it IS THE ONLY WAY!

I urge you to receive this gift. Accept Him today and truly begin to understand what it means to have...

A MERRY CHRISTMAS!




Just Thinkin'

Kathy

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT