Share This

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ASK


Since I have run across the topic of prayer this week several times in various forms I thought I might consider...
How's my prayer life?
~Do I seek God's will through prayer?
~Do I give up easily or too soon?
~Do I believe God will answer me?
~Do my requests line up with the will of God for my life?

Adrian Rogers once said the problem in our prayer life is not "unanswered prayer"...but "unoffered prayer".

Do I " A S K " ? Do YOU?

~A ask
~S seek
~K knock


Just Thinkin',

Kathy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke 11:9 (New International Version)
9"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.


"The great point is to never give up until the answer comes.
The great fault of the children of God is, they do not continue in prayer...they do not persevere.
If they desire anything for God's glory, they should pray until they get it."
~George Mueller~

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT