Just because...we need to remember there is Hope.
These are the days of Elijah!
Lift your voice...
Sharing stories, devotions, humor, and wisdom for your journey. Our mission at A Gentle Answer Ministries is to encourage readers to seek God and apply the truth and wisdom found in the Bible to their everyday lives. Invite someone to join us today.
Share This
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Find Us on Facebook
Search
A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
-
Dear Local Church, Moving to a new town presents Church going families with a challenge. Finding a "Church Home" can be simple...
-
I have been avoiding you. No, not you the reader, you...blog number 100. You see I need to evaluate why I post what I post and if anyone i...
-
Just an observation on words: (You can scroll on away if you don't want my observation...no worries) Several times in the past f...
-
Hey gang, You can see the updates on A Gentle Answer Ministries on the Website's "Teachable Moments" tab/page... www.agentlea...
-
THE ANGELS NEVER SAID Copyright 2011, Paul Spite There are so many who claim to speak for God these days. I’ve been guilty of it myself. But...
-
From the Archives, this post is appropriate for what is happening in the political and spiritual arena in our country right now! .............
-
How can I be lost? I was in a new town for almost 9 months. I had driven the same route 21 miles one way...21 miles back... ev...
-
Thinkin' about my grandfather. He used to crack us up by singing "I'm a Little Teapot" but when he got to the part where...
-
A friend of mine asked her Facebook friends if they had read the Bible today and would they share. How about it friends. What did God show y...
-
As Christians...we pray for each other and I am so thankful for that. My family has gone through a weird year of health issues and we have d...
