Share This

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Take It In To Get Detailed


Last year, at our local Bible study, I heard my friend Nelya telling another lady how great her car looked because she had just gotten it back from the detail shop.
They inspect and clean every bit of the inside of the car, even using q-tips and tiny tools to get the hidden "gunk" out of the small spaces. I remember thinking how great that would be to take my car to get detailed...but the cost, the pre-cleaning,maybe even a little embarrassment if they found old smashed cheerios under the hard to reach places all made me a little anxious.So, I never took the car in. I just tried to clean it up a bit better myself. I'm guessing I may have missed some spots!


I was just thinkin' this morning, I want to take myself in to the shop... to God's detail shop. Will I have to pre-clean before I hand myself over to Him? Would I be willing to let Him clean up every spiritual spill or crumb? Would it prove too costly? Would I be ashamed of what He finds hidden?

Well...I've decided:

Pray for me gang....I'm going in!!!!! Like the above picture...I want to be CRAZY CLEAN! You?

Psalm 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life.


Just Thinkin',

Kathy

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT