Share This

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Where Do You Place Trust?


Obamacare, the Middle East Peace, the economy, a 401k, an inheritance, your spouse, your children, your job...where do you place your trust?

On the back of each of the coins in my photo, it says what?

Well...do we? Do I? Do you? I actually just got up from writing this to answer the phone. It was my husband saying the clutch just went out on the car on the side of the highway 6 hours away from where I am and can't go help. It is Father's Day Sunday so everything is closed. Do I trust God to help him? This is an unplanned expense in a very tough situation. Will we trust God?

Every time you see a penny this week...stop to pick it up and remind yourself that it is in fact "In God WE Trust" especially if you are HIS child through faith in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. And if you have a moment, you might say a little prayer for my family. I'd appreciate that.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Just thinkin' (and praying),

Kathy

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT