Hey Gang,
I just saw the free Kindle eReader app. Thought I would post it in case anyone wanted to sign up.
If you do, let me know what you think.
Do you use a Kindle now or any other type of eReader?
What is your favorite reader and how many of you like using a device over the actual turning pages traditional books?
Feedback would be great.
Thanks.
Just Thinkin',
Kathy
I also saw this for discounts on products for Baby...Grandmas, Moms, Grandpas, Dads, Aunts and Uncles, see if this helps you get discounts on items you are going to buy anyway. If it seems helpful then we will ad the banners to the side column to help maintain and offset the cost of the website and blog. I didn't want to add advertising links unless we know they are useful. I appreciate your help.
Sharing stories, devotions, humor, and wisdom for your journey. Our mission at A Gentle Answer Ministries is to encourage readers to seek God and apply the truth and wisdom found in the Bible to their everyday lives. Invite someone to join us today.
Share This
Find Us on Facebook
Search
A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
-
Dear Butter, You have made me feel bad for the last time! (Well...til Christmas Cookies with Buttercream frosting anyway) We have been th...
-
If you are having difficulty loving or relating to an individual, take him to God. Bother the Lord with this person. Don't you be bother...
-
Do You Believe? If you don't know what it means to BELIEVE in CHRIST as your SAVIOR click this video link and see what we believe...
-
(At the request of someone dealing with the consequences of allowing a child to run the family's schedule, I am rerunning this post.) H...
-
In Matthew 26:7 we read the story of a woman bringing a very costly perfume/ointment in an Alabaster box to pour over Jesus. This gesture of...
-
Well, after getting just a couple glimpses of the dress (or lack thereof) of some of the entertainers at the American Music Awards...I guess...
-
A friend of mine asked her Facebook friends if they had read the Bible today and would they share. How about it friends. What did God show y...
-
On this weeks Teachable Moments, we are honored to have Actor Michael Joiner as our featured writer. Michael is possibly best known for his...
-
We may disagree on sports, politics, religion, sexual expression...and the correct direction the toilet paper should unroll...but we can all...
-
You know that ever popular commercial "What's in your wallet?"? Well Ladies, "What's in your purse?" We carry in...
