Share This

Monday, December 15, 2014

Free Kindle eReader And 15% Discount On Baby Items

Hey Gang,

I just saw the free Kindle eReader app.  Thought I would post it in case anyone wanted to sign up.

If you do, let me know what you think.


Do you use  a Kindle now or any other type of eReader?

What is your favorite reader and how many of you like using a device over the actual turning pages traditional books?

Feedback would be great.




Thanks.
Just Thinkin',
Kathy
I also saw this for discounts on products for Baby...Grandmas, Moms, Grandpas, Dads, Aunts and Uncles, see if this helps you get discounts on items you are going to buy anyway. If it seems helpful then we will ad the banners to the side column to help maintain and offset the cost of the website and blog. I didn't want to add advertising links unless we know they are useful. I appreciate your help.

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT