Share This

Monday, January 12, 2015

Gone Fishin'?


My husband and sons fish. They each have a tackle box with various lures for different types of fish. From experience, they have learned what is best for each type of fish. Some fish you have to wait patiently and they will get curious and come check you out. Others scare easily and you have to be still, while there are actually some fish that jump right into the boat! The thing is...you have to recognize the differences.

“Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some. I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.” – 1 Corinthians 9:19-

Do you have a fishing trip planned soon?

And Jesus said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men." Mark 1:17
And by the way, blasting with dynamite is illegal, muddies the water, kills ALL the fish in the pond, and shakes the folks watching from the shore.

Just Thinkin',

Kathy

Search

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)

A Gentle Answer Ministries (Proverbs 15:1)
Learn more about inviting Kathy (Founder of A G A Ministries) to speak to your team, company, or next event.

CLICK MAP TO BOOK KATHY TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT